Propositions from the bars of the cities, which can win bonus stuff and become a treasure hunter.
Changed the entry on Orlandu from "most" to "some" thinking he removes all challenge, to make it less biased.
Trap of the bandits (in Dorter Trade City)
Testimony of ex-miner (in Gariland Magic City)
Orders of coast guard (Gariland Magic City)
Girl at gulg volcano (Igros Castle)
Salvage the trade ship!, Zaland embassy, Win the zaland fight! (the 3 in Zaland Fort City)
My little carrot (Lionel Castle)
Vacancy! (Goug Machine City)
Black Cat, Blue Materia, Book of Enavia, Calcobrina, Chocobo Cannon, Diary of Nanai, Four Gods Set, Longibunne Spear, M-Fiction Novel, Magical Gun, Minu Orb, Parasite Tree, Rat Tail, Red Materia, Statue of Lylis, Tarot of Ben, Tobacco Pipe, White Materia, Wyuvle, Zeni-Sword, ...
Mirage Tower, Magic Continent, ...
Alicia and LavianEdit
I'm planing to create an article about Alicia and Lavian, the Agrias' Knight, but I don't know where to put it (Playable characters?) --Nubecielo 17:28, 26 December 2007 (UTC)
While they aren't normal NPCs, I don't think they are important enough for their own pages.And what about Lad? How could you forget him? :P
They are fixed characters from the Agrias' Squadron, and they joined the Ramza's party as well. Even they are involved in the Agrias' Birthday subquest.
True, but you just said everything there is to be said. They don't even have unique sprites.
At least, I'm gonna put a reference in the Agrias' article
Complete References to other FFsEdit
Final Fantasy IEdit
- Wonders: Mirage Tower, Fortress of Trials, Matoya Cave, Shrine of Chaos
- Artefacts: Rat's Tail
Final Fantasy IIEdit
- Wonders: Pandaemonium, Semitt Falls, Shrine of Chaos (Jade)
- Artefacts: Minu Orb
Final Fantasy IIIEdit
- Wonders: Forbidden Land Eureka, Crystal Tower, Falgabard, Tozus Village
- Errands: Enterprise, Yggdrasil (World Tree), Chocobo Restaurant Gisahl
- Other: Salonia (Materia), Unei (in proposition "Endless Caverns")
Final Fantasy IVEdit
- Wonders: Tower of Babel, Castle of Trials, Chocobo Forest
- Artefacts: Lugae, Calcobrena, Rat's Tail
- Errands: Enterprise, Anna and Gilbert (Edward), Assault Door ("Minimum's Melancholy")
Final Fantasy VEdit
- Wonders: Ronkan Ruins
- Artefacts: Excalipoor
- Other: Almagest spell, Boco, Byblos, Apanda, Mossfungus (Mossfungus is an enemy in the last dungeon)
Final Fantasy VIEdit
- Wonders: Phantom Train, Floating Continent
- Errands: Setzer, Blackjack
Final Fantasy VIIEdit
- Artefacts: Materia, St. Elmo's Fire (attack used by Ghost Ships)
- Errands: Black-caped man (Nightwalker in FFT:TWOTL), Highwind
- Multiplayer Missions: Teioh the chocobo
- Other: Cloud and Aerith, Adamantainmai (mentioned in a work history, it's an enemy near Wutai), Heaven's Cloud katana (Cloud's blade in FFVII)
Final Fantasy XIIEdit
- Other: Balthier
Final Fantasy Tactics A2Edit
- Other: Luso
Extracted from Fritz's walkthrough
Shouldn't all that Class info go into the List of Final Fantasy Tactics Jobs article? Right now it's the centerpiece of this article, while the Story section is as bad as Final Fantasy II, and there's no character, development, or music sections at all.
Well, I'll save the storyline section right now, there's no need to talk about that.EDIT: Looks like it might take be a bit longer than expected. I got homework. Don't cry, I'll finish it tomorrow.
Bluerfn changed the names to the old ones. Well, I guess that means we have to write up two storyline sections, one for here and one for War of the Lions? They would be practically the same, seems like a waste of time to me. Doesn't that mean that the pictures have to be changed too? Can't have PSP FMVs appear in a "classic style" page. And War of the Lions only plot points can't appear here.Well that opened a can a worms.
More Gameshark NPC Jobs Edit
This guide lists lots more NPCs available through Gameshark codes: NPC Class FAQ. Only a few are mentioned on the wiki on the respective character's pages, but clearly there are more than just those few. --188.8.131.52 13:25, October 6, 2010 (UTC)
The Trivia about songs similitudes between KH2 Edit
Here are the two songs
The similarity between this two songs is so great as to be included in the section?
I think KH2's song is not inspired in FFT World Map. I would choose to remove it from the Trivia section. --Nubecielo 15:47, December 31, 2010 (UTC)
They do sound pretty similar to me, except the KH one is more rocky and the tactics one is more classical. Still, unless there was some sort of source, I don't think it would have just gotten put there.
Updating Articles with Technical Info Edit
For those willing to hack this guide to bits.
Bringing this back up since well...it needs done for these articles dangit! >_<
Links to the Real World? Edit
- At least once in the game they make reference to "the black death" (see: Delita.) Does the game go any further into this? As every time it shows up on this site, it links to the Wikipedia black plague. Im not sure what all this is supposed to mean, but i feel the curious nature of it, once examined should be very much worth metnioning, even if only under the Trivia section.
- If I'm wrong and it references fully ingame events, however, an article on the subject should replace any offsite links regarding the event. But I cant figure out which its supposed to be so as of right now, it feels like a big blotch of confusion. 184.108.40.206 01:04, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
Stop me if im the only one who thinks this should be on the page. Edit
Oracle / Mediator
Mystic / Orator
Med|iator - Consonant, Vowel, Consonant
Mys|tic - Consonant, Vowel, Consonant
Oracle - ORA+3 (cle)
Orator - ORA+3 (tor)
This is not a coincidence. Square and Squenix after it love to do this, its a pattern in almost all their games. Though this one isnt as obvious as scarMIgLiON. Id gladly do the rest of them (it really does happen like this a disturbingly large amount of the time) but only if its actually wanted/cared about/appropriate for the site.
Cause its a lot of trouble if I'm the only one who cares, which may very well be the case. I have a lot of free time and have gone quite mad. (actually have a bad fever, and thus zero inhibitions. Ive been wanting to ad this for months.)
I cant recall what my point was. Oh well itsi n there somewhere. 220.127.116.11 12:19, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
- what is this i don't even - Henryacores^ 18:20, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Scarmiglione has an 'e' on the end, and even setting that aside, I can't see what you're trying to say about his name. Anyway, it's almost certainly a coincidence, because it's not like SE invented any of those words, and I also doubt they'd go out of their way to choose names just for such a 'pattern'. For that matter, SE would probably be more likely to make an obscure pattern with the corresponding Japanese names, not the English ones. Consider yourself stopped* -- Sorceror Nobody 19:15, September 24, 2011 (UTC)