- Shouldn't we use the Japanese name? (Hoshi wo Meguru Otome) ILHI 19:51, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
- Isn't "Final Fantasy" still "Final Fantasy" in Japan? The game cases seem to say so. ILHI 20:47, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
After seeing this, I had to look up if there were any other Final Fantasy novels I never heard of. Turns out there's a ton! Just with a basic Wikipedia search I found at least ten here: . There's also an official FFXI webcomic too, apparently. I'm assuming that all of those need pages. I'd also really like to know more about the FFXII one. --BlueHighwind ツ 20:09, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
- I wish they would release this stuff in English. Drake Clawfang 16:33, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
Can this be found in English anywhere, even if it's only a fan translation?--184.108.40.206 06:47, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hmm...I'm looking into it, but since this particular novella isn't really popular, there probably aren't much copies of it overseas, let alone a fan-translation. Oh, and did Blue mean the Adventure Logs drawn by the Scott Ramsoomair of VG Cats. Link's here... ChocolancerCL-528 04:59, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
Okay, I actually own this novel now, so any and all info this page still needs I can potentially provide. I went ahead and added scans for all the illustrations in the novel to the Gallery section. What more needs to be added to this page for it to no longer be considered a stub? Espritduo 13:22, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
- If it were me, I'd do a story section like we do on game articles. Although it might seem redundant here since we give the differences between this and the FFII story... I personally would.
- I would also personally not list differences but write it in paragraphs. But than I'm sure there would be people who prefer it bulleted.
- You can get some ideas from the Hoshi wo Meguru Otome article. 220.127.116.11 14:44, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Ah, that page is a good template, thanks. Of course, I have to actually translate this thing if I want to put anything of use here, heh. That won't be fun, but as I don't think there is an English translation of any kind, fan-made or otherwise, I guess someone has to start. Espritduo 16:11, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
I don't think it's correct to refer to this novel as a novelization. More accurately, it's the original scenario on which FFII's story was based, which explains the disperancies between the novel and the game. --Nagumo baby (talk) 18:27, March 8, 2013 (UTC)