List of Monsters in the DemoEdit
- Flanbanero: Ravager (Final Fantasy XIII). Special attack is Hundred Fists.
- Warhorn: Commando (Final Fantasy XIII)
- Stonefist: Sentinel (Final Fantasy XIII)
I'm not entirely sure if my speculation than Thunderstorm being Feral Link for Wyvern is right. The thing looks closer to Quezacotl from Final Fantasy VIII (I'm talking about "Quest for Lightning" trailer).—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 09:32, August 31, 2011 (UTC)
Uridimmu's a saboteur?Edit
Cuz I remember from one of the trailers it said JAM (Saboteur) for him during a gameplay scene.--DaPuViMe 00:34, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
Is the name used right?Edit
The name is used on several pages as monsters captured. I thought it was the monsters' Limit Breaks.
"Feral Link" is term used to describe monsters' Limit Break. The term used to describe captured monsters in called "Summon Raid" (I believe it's the Japanese term for that thing as no official English term exists).
Input Type Edit
This Input Type thing seems to be something regarding the composition of each monster's Feral Link, and I was wondering if they ought to perhaps have their own section on the table to mention input type and possibly what button combo each requires; it seems to be the same each time inputted. Jimcloud 02:05, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
Only one role? Edit
So monsters have only one preset role, or have only one primary role? --188.8.131.52 18:06, January 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Monsters have one preset role, but they can learn new support abilities (e.g.: HP: +20%, Resist Magic: +10%) while infusing them with monsters with any roles, while auto- and command abilities can only be learned across monsters of the same role.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 18:08, January 31, 2012 (UTC)
I think these should have anchors for better linking. But do the monsters or the Feral Link names get them? Since the monsters come first, I wasn't sure. --Shockstorm (talk) 01:02, September 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Since ability names are not unique we would be better off anchoring by name. 184.108.40.206 01:12, September 30, 2012 (UTC)