Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
-Anyone going to mention Armageddon Fist?
Which is actually a fan-made name referring to a technique combining different Duel moves. I still have doubts about how much fan-made material is to be placed in the wiki as well. Thoughts?
Armaggedon Fist or whatever Edit
It could be uploaded to the page as part of a strategy, just as Barret's Ungarmax is cited as part of a strategy to defeat the WEAPONS in VII, don't you think? Same would go for the Meteor-Angel Wings strategy for Rinoa.
- One after the other. Pressing two buttons together in Duel doesn't input anything.Winged Lion 01:15, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
Zell's Duel and Sabin's Blitzes Edit
Why hasn't anybody mentioned the similarities between Zell's input-based Duel Limit and Sabin Figaro's Blitzes? 188.8.131.52 01:39, March 14, 2011 (UTC)
Am I the only one... Edit
Am I the only one who refers to Booya -> Heel Drop -> Booya as Armageddon Foot? He uses his feet in both attacks rather than fists... --DarkHeroRaven 19:35, March 30, 2011 (UTC)