Does X-Attack in FFV work with the Berserker's Berserk ability? --22.214.171.124 18:22, October 10, 2009 (UTC)
- No. X-Attack/Rapid Fire is a selectable command, and it does not overwrite the attack ability. ScatheMote 18:26, October 10, 2009 (UTC)
- Whichever is last in the materia order is the one that will be active in battle, 2x Cut will override Slash-All if it's placed second in the list. Mega All however will always override 2x Cut, regardless of placement. Brago-77 20:47, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
How is VIII's "Shot" and X-2's Trigger Happy considered the same thing as Barrage? I would understand if the X-2 Thief job class attacking twice was on here, but not Trigger Happy. 126.96.36.199 21:17, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
- I think FFX-2 Thief is mentioned in Double Attack although it is an innate trait of the job rather than an ability. I also don't get why Shot and Trigger Happy are in Barrage...I understand Barrage as an ability where you attack four times like your normal attack, but often with lowered attack power per hit.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 22:42, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, okay. I thought we kept 2x attack and 4x attack on Barrage.
- But if 2x attack has its own page.
- Then it is even clearer that Barrage is only meant for a 4x attack command.
- And not just any command where you can use more than one attack on a turn. 188.8.131.52 22:47, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Let's remove them! "Shoot as many as you can within a time limit" attacks I suppose could have an article of their own if you had a bit more of them... Maybe Dirge of Cerberus also has something like that, but I've never seen any DoC attacks on ability pages. Guess that's a whole different genre.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 22:54, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
Contradiction in FF6 section? Edit
Unlike with FFX, I'm no expert with FF6, but still... it says that the glitch will not trigger if the monster is alone, but then for an example uses a monster that *only* appears alone? So which half of this is incorrect? HayanNinja (talk) 08:11, April 17, 2014 (UTC)