Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
A.X.A - "We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality". 09:28, May 27, 2010 (UTC)
There is many Contradictions in this page, while i see that he is Immune to all status except Curse, Provoke, Dispel and Death (As mentioned in the enemy box) some lines recommending some status which the enemy itself, is Immune against. such as:
Hope should be adding Haste, Bravery, Faith, Veil, while Fang uses Slow, Curse, Fog (etc.)While it mentioned that it is already immune to both statuses. Where's the wrong? In the enemy box or the lines?
- When it's staggered, its not immune to Deprotect, Deshell, Imperil, Daze, Curse, Fog, Slow and Death. Using that Death trick, Fang stacks them all at the guy. BLUER一番 09:42, May 27, 2010 (UTC)
With regards with how to signify the change with the template, I like to type its elemental and status characteristics under normal circumstances, and use the foot template* for characteristics when the enemy is staggered or other circumstances, such as both forelegs being disabled, like like thisThermadon for example. Jeppo (Talk | contribs) 14:32, May 27, 2010 (UTC)
I've fought these things, scanned with with Libra, and still or not, they cannot be poisoned. Or is there something I'm missing? --BGMaxie 18:21, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
- You'll have to have it fall down for it to be susceptible to statuses.Keltainentoukokuu 22:27, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
- I now that, but I check on them after they fall and it still says they are resistant to poison. --BGMaxie 22:18, May 12, 2012 (UTC)