Sword Dance may refer to:
- The recurring ability.
- The recurring ability associated with Paine.
- The enemy in Final Fantasy VII.
- The enemy in Before Crisis -Final Fantasy VII-.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy All the Bravest.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Record Keeper.
Sword dances are recorded from throughout world history. There are various traditions of solo and mock battle sword dances from Greece, the Middle East, Pakistan, India, China, Korea, England, Scotland and Japan. Many believe that sword dancing evolved from the early Chinese art of wu shu. The simple martial art became a military training technique with swords and spears and then turned into an elaborate acrobatic dance.