Suzaku may refer to:
- The monster from Final Fantasy XI.
- While not named as such, Phoenix from Final Fantasy XII is meant to represent Suzaku.
- The nation from Final Fantasy Type-0.
- The boss from The Final Fantasy Legend.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Legend II.
- The character and summon from Final Fantasy Legends II.
- The weapon from Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy.
- The weapon from Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade.
Vermilion bird is one of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations. According to Wu Xing, the Taoist five-elemental system, it represents the fire-element, the direction south, and the season summer correspondingly. Thus it is sometimes called the Vermilion bird of the South. It is known as Zhu Que in Chinese, Suzaku in Japanese, Jujak in Korean, and Chu Tước in Vietnamese. It is described as a red bird that resembles a pheasant with a five-colored plumage and is perpetually covered in flames.The