Survival Event is a type of Event in Final Fantasy Record Keeper. The player is given a single Dungeon in which to play, as well as a choice of difficulty levels to play it through. Once a difficulty level is chosen, the player must work through the Dungeon's battles to collect Memory Prisms that, in turn, allow the player to progress up a Rewards "ladder". All collections are cumulative, meaning that the player's Memory Prism collections simply add to the player's prior count.
The player begins battle with a group of enemies at the selected difficulty to determine the base amount of Prisms collected. Then, as the player progresses through each round of battle, the game randomly determines the next enemy and assigns a Memory Multiplier for each battle, meaning that the player's current Prism count is multiplied by the factor stated as the Memory Multiplier. The player may retreat at any time before completion and keep his accumulated Prisms, but must begin the Dungeon anew at the first battle. All battles must be played sequentially, and there is no option to go back to a prior battle. Thus, completing the Dungeon affords the player the best chance at collecting the most Prisms in one sitting. In addition, one-time Rewards are collected on each difficulty level, as with a regular Dungeon.
The number of battles and the Stamina required for each are determined by the difficulty level chosen. However, this amount is constant within the Dungeon for the selected difficulty.
- FF XIII dungeon The Pulse fal'Cie
Player selects Normal difficulty (5 rounds at 5 SP each)
- Battle 1: Group of PSICOM Troopers
- Player completes battle, receives 24 Prisms (Base value=Difficulty value x Initial Memory Multiplier)
- Battle 2: Group of Ghosts
- Player completes battle, collects 14 more Prisms (total 38)
- Battle 3: Manasvin Warmech
- Player completes battle, collects 38 more Prisms (total 76)
- Battle 4: Beta Behemoth
- Player completes battle, collects 114 more Prisms (total 190)
- Battle 5: Pulse fal'Cie Anima
- Player completes battle, collects 380 more Prisms (total 570)
Player has 570 Memory Prisms.
- Reward 1: Mythril (50 Prisms) – Player collects.
- Reward 2: Mythril (200 Prisms) – Player collects.
- Reward 3: Power Wrist (VII) (300 Prisms) – Player collects.
- Reward 4: Rune Staff (IV) (400 Prisms) – Player collects.
- Reward 5: Mythril (500 Prisms) - Player collects
- Reward 6: Mythril (750 Prisms) – Remaining 70 Prisms applied toward this Reward; 180 remain to collect.
List of Survival Events Edit
|Magitek Facility Infiltration||VI||The only recruitable character of this event was Celes.||November 11–19, 2014||May 3–13, 2015|
|The Pulse Fal'Cie||XIII||The only recruitable character of this event was Vanille.||December 9–16, 2014||May 26 - June 5, 2015|