Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Final Fantasy XI Spell|
|Effect:||Deals blunt damage and may Paralyze the target.|
|Duration:||180 seconds max|
|Recast Time:||30 seconds|
|Magic Type:||Blue Magic|
Sub-zero Smash is a blue magic spell learned from Ruszor in Final Fantasy XI. When cast, a giant icy tail appears and strikes the enemy twice, dealing blunt damage and attempting to inflict paralysis. Despite the animation, it is a single-hit attack. This spell grants HP+10 and VIT+3 when set, and costs 4 Blue Magic Points to set.
- Can be set alongside Bad Breath to create the Fast Cast job trait.
- Overwritten by, and does not overwrite: Paralyze, Paralyze II, and Jubaku: Ichi.
- Resistance of Paralysis is affected by Blue Magic Skill.
- Potency of Paralysis is affected by MND.
- It is non-elemental physical damage, despite the name suggesting ice damage.