Spirit may refer to:
- The recurring element.
- The recurring stat.
- The status element from Final Fantasy II.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy IV.
- The Spirit, an entity very briefly mentioned by Anna in Final Fantasy IV, as her ghost departs Edward to become a part of it again.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy IV: The After Years.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy X.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy XI.
- The recurring plot element from Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy incorrectly localized as "spirit".
- The enemy type from Final Fantasy Legend II.
- The ability from Bravely Second: End Layer.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Record Keeper.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
- The plot element in Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within.
spirit derives from Latin spiritus, "breath", has many meanings most relating to a non-corporeal substance contrasted with the material body. The word is often used metaphysically to refer to the consciousness or personality. The notions of a person's spirit and soul may overlap, as both are understood as surviving the bodily death in religion and occultism. "Spirit" can also have the sense of "ghost", i.e. a manifestation of a deceased person. The term may also refer to any incorporeal or immaterial being, such as demons or deities. In the Bible "the Spirit" specifically denotes the Holy Spirit.The word