Spear may refer to:
- The recurring weapon.
- The recurring weapon type.
- The enemy ability from Final Fantasy V.
- The enemy ability from Final Fantasy VI.
- The enemy ability from Dirge of Cerberus -Final Fantasy VII-.
- The ability and enemy ability from Final Fantasy IX.
- The enemy ability from Final Fantasy Adventure.
- The Bravery Attack from Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy.
- The ability from Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade.
- The enemy ability from Final Fantasy Record Keeper.
- The weapon from Vagrant Story.
A spear is a pole weapon consisting of a shaft, usually of wood, with a pointed head. The head may be simply the sharpened end of the shaft itself, as is the case with fire hardened spears, or it may be made of a more durable material fastened to the shaft, such as flint, obsidian, iron, steel or bronze. The most common design for hunting or combat spears since ancient times has incorporated a metal spearhead shaped like a triangle, lozenge or leaf.