|Final Fantasy Dimensions Character|
- "A carefree young lad living in the small, peaceful kingdom of Lux, Sol, with his brash nature and hot head, often gets into trouble with the surrounding townsfolk. No one is spared from his antics, least of all his childhood friend, Diana, with whom he is always arguing about something or other. His dream has always been to serve as a soldier of the Avalon Empire and ride on one of their fabled airships."
- —Official site description.
Sol is a playable character in Final Fantasy Dimensions. He is a boy from the small country of Lux, and is childhood friends with Diana and Glaive. He dreams of becoming a soldier of the Avalon Empire and flying an airship. He is one of the four Warriors of Light chosen by the crystal of Lux.
Appearance and PersonalityEdit
- "If your head was any thicker, they could use it to fortify the castle walls."
- —Glaive, about Sol
Sol has shaggy light brown hair and clear, pale eyes. He wears a white vest over a baggy brown shirt, held with a black belt round his waist; white arm wraps; white trousers, and white sandals.
Sol is a good man at heart, carefree, but "thick-headed" and brash. His insensitivity makes him unknowingly hurt many people (including Diana), but his kind nature helps him meet better ends. Sol has a good sense of right and wrong and will not hesitate to protect those dear to him.
- "A strong, hot-headed youth from the small kingdom of Lux. Dreams of riding an airship."
While traveling across the forest to the Checkpoint to welcome back Aigis, Sol sees an Avalonian airship fly over Lux before being surprised by Glaive's attack. After the fight, Diana joins the two and Sol learns that they too are wanting to welcome Aigis back. But once reaching Lux, Sol unknowingly hurts Diana's feelings before he joins her in infiltrating the Castle Lux to find how the reason for Aigis being called for. Sol and party later joins Aigis on a mission to check on the crystal of Lux. Along the way, they meet a wandering prophet named Elgo. In the crystal chamber, Sol gets defeated by the guardian of the crystal, and later four people appear with the mission of stealing the crystal.
After a huge explosion, Sol is separated from Glaive and Diana and is instead joined by Dusk and Sarah. He then learns that he, Sarah, Dusk, and Aigis are the Warriors of Light. The warriors of light then travel with Elgo to Lux, only to find it gone. They decide to travel to Castle Liene. Along the way, Sarah and Dusk reveal that they were sent by Avalon to steal the crystal.
Sol appears as a card in the trading card game, his card depicting his official artwork.
Sol is Latin for "sun", referencing the character's role as a Warrior of Light.
- A dominant color for Sol's job class sprites is red.
|This article or section is a stub about a character in Final Fantasy Dimensions. You can help Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.|