|Final Fantasy XII Elite Mark|
|Bestiary Location||Elite Marks|
|Location||Pharos at Ridorana* (First Ascent - Marsh of Profaning Wind)|
Subterra" (Hell's Challenge)
|Common Steal||Yensa Scale|
|Uncommon Steal||Pisces Gem|
|Rare Steal||Yensa Fin|
|Very Rare Drop||None|
|Canopic Jar Drop||None|
|Attacks||Attack 11-hit max|
|Innate abilities||Safety, Null Knockback, Adrenaline, Last Stand*|
If above water - Null EVA*, Parry*, Damage Resist*
If HP <50% - Attack Plus
If Enrage up - Attack CT 0
|Immune to||Death, Petrify, Stop, Doom, Sleep ", Disable, Immobilize, Silence, Blind, Poison, Sap, Lure, Berserk, Warp, Poach, Fractional Damage, Sight Unseeing, Syphon, Numerology, Charm, Achilles, Wither, Addle|
|Other Information||Has Protect and Shell.|
Has 50% Haste.
Hunt 44: God Or Devil? Edit
- Main article: Shadowseer#Hunt 44: God Or Devil?
- A petition has been submitted for the hunting of the Seer (Rank 6). The petitioner is Montblanc in the clan hall in Rabanastre.
- Hunt accepted. A being claiming to be a god, the Seer, has been creating trouble. This "god" is to be found in the Pharos at Ridorana.
- Shadowseer defeated! Report to Montblanc in the clan hall.
- Hunt reported. Montblanc was happy to see another megalomaniacal entity brought to its knees.
Genus: Rank VI Mark
Being a great Sandfish, protector of the lands stretching from the Continent to the East to the very Edge of the World. Its Scales create a curious Pattern of Hues, containing all the blues of the Sea. The People of the East liken its appearance to a Wyrm that dances in the night Sky, and so do they call it the Blue Wyrm, and revere it as an Anima of Shadow.
The Slyt's abilities vary depending on whether it is in the water or not. It can be kept busy by dispelling its buffs. Slyt is not immune to Sleep and Oil, so the Nihopalaoa trick can be used to Sleep and Oil it, and blast him with Fire attacks.
- Slyt, along with the other three bosses that Shadowseer summons, references the Sì Xiàng, four mythical Chinese beasts that correspond to the four directions of the compass. Slyt refers to the Azure Dragon of the East.
- Though Slyt is a fish, its bestiary entry mentions that the people of the east call it the Blue Wyrm. This is a reference to a Chinese legend that carp that are capable of leaping over a great waterfall known as the Dragon's Gate will be granted the right to become dragons.
- The area where Slyt is fought seems to be the rock circle in the pond situated in the middle of Cerobi Steppe. This landmark can be viewed from the Crossfield, Feddik River, North Liavell Hills, Terraced Bank, and Journey's Rest zones, but cannot be revisited once Slyt is defeated.