- The following article is based on a subject that has not been officially named in any official Square Enix material; the current title is merely a placeholder.
Not a lot is known of the siblings' past, except for the fact that they were taught by a master. He was then killed by Yiazmat, causing the separation of the siblings from each other. Montblanc, the oldest sibling, swore to avenge their master and bring his siblings back together. After Vaan and the others slew Yiazmat, the Moogle Siblings gathered together to say their thanks.
List of SiblingsEdit
- Main article: Montblanc
Montblanc is oldest brother of the family. In order to avenge his late master and slay Yiazmat, he formed Clan Centurio to find a warrior powerful enough to do the task. He was the first sibling to appear in the games, which is Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, along with Nono. He has then appeared at Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift.
- Main article: Sorbet
Sorbet is the second brother. He works at the Moogling Station, along with Horne and Hurdy. He is known for his clumsy but sweet personality. Besides Final Fantasy XII, he stars in a flash game named Dive II Hunt: The Adventures of Sorbet.
- Main article: Horne (Final Fantasy XII)
Horne is the third brother. He also works at the Moogling Station. He is known for his likeness to items. He has made an official appearance in Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, in Chapter 4: "Hurdy Runs for the Hills" of the side story.
- Main article: Nono
Nono is the fourth sibling. He is a mechanic who is usually related to airships, working as head mechanic of the Strahl. He is the only moogle sibling to appear in Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings. Nono is also a minor character, but still important to the plot of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. As he appears and requests help to his brother on a storyline mission which introduces the player to the Jagd mechanics.
Later on he works on his merchant-airship which serves not only as a shop in-game, but also as a link-system mechanics which involves using the cable-link so as to acquire more powerful and rare items. He also is the one who works on Marche's present which finally gives him access to the palace to meet Mewt.
- Main article: Hurdy
Hurdy is the last brother with a twin named Gurdy. He used to work at the Moogling Station with Sorbet and Horne, but then he turned into a Bard, playing music across Ivalice. Along with Montblanc, he has an appearance in Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift. this time Hurdy replaces both Montblanc and Nono as the "storyline moogle" of the game, because Montblanc is an optional character.
- Main article: Gurdy
- All of the Six Moogle Siblings appear as gold statues in Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift when Missions are completed. The first one is in the shape of Montblanc, while the last one is Hurdy playing a flute. One of the statues would appear after every fifty mission the player completes, and the final statue of Hurdy would be obtained after two-hundred and fifty missions are completed. There are, however, only 5 statues instead of 6 because Horne and Sorbet are both featured on the same statue.
- A section of the Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Side Stories was about Hurdy greeting his siblings before he leaves Rabanastre, the siblings' home city.
- A Final Fantasy XII Christmas wallpaper of the Six Moogle Siblings was released in the official website of the game. It was also in form of a greeting card.
- Though similar to The Moogles Eight, being a big family that consists of siblings, their past-times seem to be the opposite. The Six Moogle Siblings had a great time being taught by their master, while the Moogles Eight were treated badly, and even sold off by the Shady Seeq.
|The World of Ivalice|
|Final Fantasy Tactics (The War of the Lions) - Vagrant Story - Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - Final Fantasy XII (International Zodiac Job System) - Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings - Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift - Crystal Defenders - Dive II Hunt: The Adventures of Sorbet - Crystal Defenders: Vanguard Storm - Fortress|
|Races of Ivalice|
|Aegyl - Baknamy - Bangaa - Gria - Helgas - Hume - Garif - Moogle - Nu Mou - Occuria - Rev - Seeq - Urutan-Yensa - Viera|
|Regions of Ivalice|
|Jylland - Kerwon - Lemurés - Valendia|
|Final Fantasy Tactics - Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - Final Fantasy XII - Final Fantasy Tactics A2|
|Al-Cid Margrace - Ashe - Balthier - Ezel Berbier - Luso Clemens - Mewt Randell - Penelo - Six Moogle Siblings (Montblanc - Sorbet - Horne - Nono - Hurdy - Gurdy) - Vaan|
|Bazaar - Cataclysm - Judge - Loot - Paling - Trap|