|Cid: Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Silver Shield page!|
|Please expand this article into a full one. The following tasks need to be completed:This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page. Remove this notice upon completion.|
Silver Shield is part of the Silver equipment set, and may refer to:
- The original name of the Mythril shield from Final Fantasy IV.
- The armor from Final Fantasy X.
- The shield from Final Fantasy XII.
- The shield from Final Fantasy Adventure.
- The shield from The Final Fantasy Legend.
- The shield from Final Fantasy Legend II.
- The shield from Final Fantasy Legend III.
- The shield from Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring.
Silver is a chemical element with the chemical symbol Ag and atomic number 47. A soft, white, lustrous transition metal, it possesses the highest electrical conductivity of any element and the highest thermal conductivity of any metal.
Silver often carries connotations of "second-best," especially when contrasted with gold.