Shelke appears as an obtainable card.
A member of the Tsviets. the elite of the elite warriors of Deepground, Shinra's "dark secret." In addition to her considerable prowess in battle, she can dive into the Worldwide Network to extract critical information.
Shelke is a Tsviet, whose combat role is Physical Support.
- Record Spheres
|Sphere||S.Lv 1||S.Lv 2||S.Lv 3||S.Lv 4||S.Lv 5|
|Warrior||+1 ATK||+70 HP||+1 DEF||+1 RES||+2 ATK|
|Thief||+1 DEF||+1 DEF||+1 RES||+55 HP||+2 ATK|
|Ranger||+1 ATK||+1 DEF||+1 DEF||+60 HP||+2 ATK|
|Gladiator*Requires mastery of Warrior's Sphere.||+3 ATK||+3 DEF||+200 HP||+4 ATK||+5 ATK|
|Berserker*Requires mastery of Warrior and Thief's Spheres.||+2 DEF||+160 HP||+3 ATK||+3 ATK||+5 DEF|
|Ninja*Requires mastery of Thief and Ranger's Spheres.||+3 ATK||+3% Support Ability Damage||+160 HP||+6 ATK||+6% Support Ability Damage|
Her default Soul Break is Quick Flurry, that at the expense of one Soul Gauge segment deals three physical attacks to one target.
She can equip accessories.
- Who's Who
- CV: Kari Wahlgren / Fumiko Orisaka
- Age in Grimoire: 19
- Notes: Shinra / SOLDIER / Colorless and expressionless / Careful planner / Uncomfortable with flattery
- Shelke is a master of Countertek, an impressive skill that allows her to neutralize other techniques and mechanisms. However, it cannot act on latent forces. This is why she pushed Lann and Reynn as hard as she did; the twins' suppressors had to be working at full power in order for Shelke to target those suppressors.
- So why not giva a heads-up? Most likely, she just couldn't be bothered. If something needs to get done, she's not one to sit around and talk about it. Maybe Shelke wanted to test the twins' skill and resolve firsthand—but if so, she's not telling.
- As you might expect, Shelke is frequently misunderstood, and she rarely seeks or receives the gratitude of others. So when Tama spoke out for her, and Lann told her she was the "bestest," it really caught her off guard.
- First World of Origin
- DIRGE of CERBERUS -FINAL FANTASY VII-
Shelke appears during Lann and Reynn's attempt to reach Mako Reactor #0, though they are unable to use Mirages, and instead rely on using the machines they capture inside the facility. Shelke works alongside Squall as members of the League of S, a resistant group against the Bahamutian Empire, which is led by Brandels. Using her abilities, she disables the bindings on the twins to allow them to use their Mirages, and escorts them through the facility.
Shelke's story is similar to her origins in Dirge of Cerberus. While not much of it is explained, details from the nightmare created by Diabolos imply that Shelke had chosen to become an Acolyte as the Federation desired, though her family was made unaware of this. While she underwent the process to becoming a Soul Crystal, her village was destroyed, and her parents were killed, including her brother, who was searching for her. When the League of S attacked the church where the process was taking place, Shelke left, thus leaving the process incomplete, and leading to her current situation. She would later join the League of S sometime afterwards.
Shelke is a Guardian, who's Medal can be purchased after completing the Mako Reactor dungeon. Her Medal uses only one star in the Champion Gauge. She can fully heal the party, and remove all status alignments.
Shelke is depicted on two trading cards in the Final Fantasy Trading Card Game. She is part of "Ice" card set.
Shelke from World of Final Fantasy appears on Triple Triad cards in the version available via the Final Fantasy Portal App.