|Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Character|
- “White hair is the most beautiful gift of the spirits.”
Shara is a playable character in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. She is a viera who specializes in archery and a member of Ritz Malheur's clan who she quickly befriends. Her past is a mystery, and not much is known about her. Like Ritz, she has also has white hair.
Appearance and PersonalityEdit
Shara is a viera with a tall, lanky figure and a head of pure white hair which she describes as a "blessing" according to her people's tradition. She carries a bow and wears a green sleeveless mid-shirt with a high collar and matching skirt with a pair of high-top shoes.
She has a serious demeanor typical of viera and has been close friends with Ritz ever since she arrived in Ivalice. During the mission A Maiden's Cry, Marche and Ritz discover that she is afraid of spiders and Antlion Larva.
Shara follows Ritz wherever she goes, and is present in every battle where Ritz is a combatant, which means that Marche Radiuju must fight her near the end of the game, when Ritz tries to stop him from reverting the world back to normal. When the world finally does begin to revert (seeing as it is starting to snow), Shara comforts Ritz, who does not want to go back to a world where her hair is white, by telling her that white hair is considered a blessing among the viera.
Shara can be recruited upon successful completion of the mission A Maiden's Cry and then entering any town, at which point a cutscene will occur which end with her joining the clan. If she is dismissed from the clan, she can rejoin by completing A Maiden's Cry again.
Shara joins the clan as a Sniper by default, though they player may change it to any Viera Job they wish. Because she joins as this class, her stats are skewed primarily towards Attack and Speed with low HP and MP. She is initially equipped with Seventh Heaven, Galmia Set, and a Ribbon.
Additionally, she has the following abilities learned by default:
|Death Sickle||Inflicts Doom.|
|Doom Archer||Deals HP and MP damage equal to total HP lost. The damage dealt to each is randomly split.|
|Aim Armor||Destroy any armor the target is wearing.|
|Aim Weapon||Destroy the target's weapon.|
|This section of the article about Final Fantasy Artniks is a stub. You can help Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.|
"Shara" is a variant of Sarah (שָׂרָה in hebrew), which is a Hebrew name for "princess", or a woman of high rank.
- Shara's arm ring as shown in her artwork is called the Topaz Armring. It is a Mission Item and is described as a sign of Clan Ritz. It increases Earth damage.
- Shara has many similarities to Fran from Final Fantasy XII, in that both of them are quiet and wise but also at times have some profound words to tell to others and also both excel at archery, though that is something vieras are good at.
- Shara also has the pure white hair which is a blessing to the viera, a trait that is shared with Jote, Fran, and Mjrn from Final Fantasy XII.
- Two Sharas can be on the field at once, using the Shara Glitch.