I'm so bored... Uh, I mean... Boy, do I work hard!
Serafie is a non-player character in World of Final Fantasy. Serafie is charged with managing the Prism Case for the twins Lann and Reynn. She can be found in Plaza 99 with Tama, occasionally with items or Mirages on her head. She can also be contacted using the Seraphone.
Serafie is a winged pixie with orange-pink hair. She can be seen carrying a watering can to water flowers in Plaza 99.
Serafie seems to have a nonchalant attitude to the things happening around here. She enjoys playing tricks at Tama, for example pouring water from the watering can on Tama's head.
When Tama sacrifices her nine lives in order to rewind time in order to prevent Lann's sacrifice, her role in events in the altered timeline is replaced by Serafie, who handles all duties that Tama handled in addition to her normal duties. However, the party is eventually able to restore Tama after consulting with the Girl Who Forgot Her Name. Afterwards, the original roles of both characters are restored in the timeline and Serafie asks the Girl to not make her "fill in for that lazy Tama anymore."
- CV: Nancy Sullivan / Eri Kitamura
- Age: Immeasurable
- Notes: Undetectably excited / Refuses to enthuse / Supposedly everyone's favorite pixie / Flies / Watering can / "How did that get there?" / Keeps cards close to her chest
- Longtime Friends
- Beneath that laid-back drawl is...well, a really laid-back pixie. Like Tama, Serafie and Enna Kros go way, way back, to before Enna Kros became a god. Consequently, she and Tama have just as long a history.
- Rumor Radar
- Using her special powers, Serafie can gather up gossip of all kinds: near and far, old and new, silly and serious. Don't let your definition of "rumor" cloud you, though. If someone has said it, even whispered it at some point, Serafie can reach through time to yoink (as she might say) that nugget of hearsay into the present. That's power to get excited about, even if she doesn't show it.
- Nothing to Sniff At
- Serafie has an eidetic memory, and her wealth of knowledge comprises things she has heard in myriad worlds throughout the ages. One could argue there is nothing she doesn't know. While she has been known to work incredible miracles with this knowledge, she seems to have largely ceased using it, perhaps to shield her mind from such abnormal quantities of information. She limits herself to perfunctory cognitive tasks, and dusts off her data banks in only the rarest of situations. If it seems like she's just floating through life, that's why. So the good news is, she can answer any question. The bad news is that you might die waiting.
- First World of Origin
- WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY (Apocrypha)
You here to manage your prismariums?
I can see that you need my services.
My, what lovely weather we never stop having.
Hey, if no one else here is up to the task of saving the world, I will. Yup.
Just between us, I've heard... that the chocobo on Chocolatte's head is the real her... Ha, just kidding!
Much like me, the Prism Case will mature over time. Something to look forward to.
A little heads up there: the Prism Case can only hold so much, so watch your capacity. Because if you let the case overflow then, let's... just... say... Nothing at all 'cause I don't wanna scare you.
Kingdom Hearts seriesEdit
Serafie makes an appearance in Kingdom Hearts χ [chi] as an obtainable headgear with Reynn.