Seiryu may refer to:
- The monster from Final Fantasy XI.
- While not named as such, Slyt from Final Fantasy XII is meant to represent Seiryu.
- The country from Final Fantasy Type-0.
- The boss from The Final Fantasy Legend.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Legend II.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Legend III.
- The summon from Final Fantasy Legends: Toki no Suishō.
Azure Dragon is one of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations. According to Wu Xing, the Taoist five-elemental system, it represents the wood-element, represents the east, and the spring season. Thus it is sometimes called the Azure Dragon of the East. It is known as Qing Long in Chinese, Seiryū in Japanese, Cheongnyong in Korean, and Thanh Long in Vietnamese.The