The seeq are a pig-like race who come in a variety of colors and sizes. Seeq dress very simply, typically covering up only their lower regions unless they are female, in which case their upper half is also covered. Besides clothing and temperament, the two sexes are mostly indistinguishable. Similarly, other races do not understand the reasons for the odd patterns of tattoos some seeq wear; it could potentially be a sign of social standing.
- Main article: Seeq (Final Fantasy XII)
In Final Fantasy XII, the seeq are not on the same kind of social level as the humes and bangaa. Instead, they are discriminated against and treated as lower-class citizens. This may have something to do with their crude speech style and lower intelligence. All seeq are weak to Fire.
Most seeq tend to do manual labor, and it is not uncommon for some seeq to resort to a life of crime, with most seeq becoming thieves.
- Main article: Seeq (Revenant Wings)
Seeq appear as enemy Sky Pirates, and their Job name is simply "Seeq". They attack from afar using axes and other throwing weapons. One seeq, Vazz, resides within the Galbana and takes a viera Warmage as his wife, who openly complains about Vazz's overly adventurous streak.
- “Though one would not think it to look on them, seeq are remarkably quick and agile, making for formidable foes and valued allies. They are not, however, terribly bright, and their moral compass has lost all direction. They lust for gold, jewels, and the like, often adorning their bodies with such, whether ill-gotten or otherwise.”
The seeq is unique in being the only race that does not have an Ultima attack or a single magic-centric Job, Vikings being the closest in that category (since they can use Thunder Magick). Seeq stats are overwhelmingly physical, and if trained properly can be potent fighters boasting high HP and Speed.
Seeq can be obtained in these locations during Emberleaf or Plumfrost:
- Aldanna Range - Berserker, Ranger
- Tramdine Fens - Lanista, Viking (Note: Seeq can only be obtained here if the Lanista and Viking jobs are unlocked.)
- In Final Fantasy XII there are 70 seeq that the player can speak with throughout the game.