Satan may refer to:
- The enemy from Final Fantasy VI known as "Satan" in Japan.
- The character from Final Fantasy II Muma no Meikyū.
- The boss from Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light.
- The Nemesis from Bravely Default.
- The boss from Bravely Second: End Layer.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Explorers.
Satan comes from a Hebrew ha-Satan which means "the accuser." It is the name of the Devil in Abrahamic religions. Satan is also one of the seven princes of Hell in Christian Demonology. He is attributed the deadly sin of Wrath.