Samurai may refer to:
- The recurring job.
- The older name for the recurring piece of equipment.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy VI.
- The enemy from The Final Fantasy Legend.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Legend II.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Legend III.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Record Keeper.
Samurai were the military nobility of medieval and early-modern Japan. They were not just great swordsmen, but also powerful horse archers, virtually unbeatable. If near death in battle, or after having committed a serious offense to their lord, or other various actions have brought shame to them, they would commit a ritual suicide known as seppuku, slicing their stomachs open with a short wakizashi, while another person, known as the second, decapitates them. This ceremonial suicide, which was usually performed in front of spectators, was used voluntarily by samurai to die with honor.
|This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link|
referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.