Samurai may refer to:
- The recurring job.
- The older name for the recurring piece of equipment.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy VI.
- The enemy from The Final Fantasy Legend.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Legend II.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Legend III.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Record Keeper.
Samurai were the military nobility of medieval and early-modern Japan. They were not just great swordsmen, but also powerful horse archers and martial artists of other fields. Though their status was that above commoners, samurai were bound to forms of etiquette and a way of life known as Bushido, stressing honor to one's devoted and preparing oneself in the face of death.
|This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link|
referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.