Riddle may refer to:
- The enemy ability from Final Fantasy XI.
- The enemy ability from Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.
- The enemy ability from Final Fantasy Legend II.
- The enemy ability from Final Fantasy Legend III.
- The ability from World of Final Fantasy.
A riddle is a statement or question or phrase having a double or veiled meaning, put forth as a puzzle to be solved. Riddles are of two types: enigmas, which are problems generally expressed in metaphorical or allegorical language that require ingenuity and careful thinking for their solution, and conundra, which are questions relying for their effects on punning in either the question or the answer.