|Cid: Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Reynn page!|
|Please expand this article into a full one. More details can be found, and this request can be discussed, on the associated discussion page.|
- CV: Amanda Leighton / Sora Amamiya
- Age in Nine Wood Hills: 15
- Notes: Markings on her right arm / Lann's older twin sister / Likes to call the shots and keep Lann in line / Always on the ball / Almost makes up for Lann with her quick judgment and careful planning
- Under Enna Kros's Watchful Eye
- Enna Kros said that she "checked up" on Reynn and Lann during their slumber in Nine Wood Hills, but why? Did she feel some sort of strong attachment to them?
- Despite her significant physical and emotional strength, Reynn is not invincible. She is particularity easy to wound, it seems, as you may have noted after she experienced the loss of her brother. However, Reynn rose above that moment of weakness and pushed forward, no matter how much it hurt--and this is exactly the kind of fortitude Enna Kros was banking on.
- Enna Kros hand-picked Lann and Reynn, in fact, from among all the denizens of all the Realms of Final Fantasy. Perhaps she has other favorites we can meet in another tale.
- First World of Origin
- WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY
Reynn is a young woman with long strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears a high-collared pink tank top with white ruffles, a thick white and tan belt. She has a short black skirt with white sheer trim, with brown and tan ankle boots. She wears a large silver armor glove with a glowing blue gem on the back of the hand.
Reynn is Lann's exact opposite, doing everything with caution. One way or another, she usually tends to show her smarts.
Creation and developmentEdit
Lann and Reynn engage in a comedic back-and-forth banter known as manzai, with Lann serving as the boke (funny man) and Reynn as the tsukkomi (straight man). This style of comedy involves a lot of misunderstandings, double entendres and puns and the developers requested the essence of the original script remain intact for the localization.
Reynn appears on Triple Triad cards in the version available via the Final Fantasy Portal App.
Non-Final Fantasy guest appearancesEdit
Kingdom Hearts seriesEdit
Reynn in her Lilkin form makes an appearance in Kingdom Hearts χ [chi] as an obtainable headgear.