Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Orders the avatar to hold back.
- Obtained: Summoner Level 1
- Recast Time: 10 sec
- Duration: Lasts until the Summoner orders the Avatar to Assault or the Summoner grabs hate or aggros an enemy, causing the avatar to automatically Assault.
- This ability ends the Assault command, and is often used to ensure that an avatar stops attacking an enemy that the party wants to put to sleep, or to pull distant enemies to the party (if the avatar has hate, the enemy will follow the avatar as it retreats back to the Summoner).
- This ability does generate enmity for the Summoner, and if that enmity puts the Summoner at the top of an enemy's hate list, the avatar will automatically begin to Assault that enemy, even if it was the one it was told to retreat from. See Assault (command) for more information.