|Relm: I couldn't miss the chance to practice my drawing!|
|This article is in need of a few pictures. Perhaps you can help by uploading and adding a picture or two.|
- "Put the target into a deep slumber."
- —Description, Final Fantasy Tactics.
- See also: Sleep (Ability).
Repose is an unattainable enemy skill, used by a two enemies, Rest and Lady. It causes Instant Death to a single target and it can only be blocked by Fenrir, Reraise, or by having a high Magic Evasion stat.
|Final Fantasy XI Spell|
|Effect:||Puts an enemy to sleep.|
|Duration:||90 Seconds max|
|Casting Time:||4.5 Seconds|
|Recast Time:||30 Seconds|
|Magic Type:||Divine Magic|
Repose is a White Magic spell from Final Fantasy XI. It is available exclusively to White Mages. It inflicts a light-based Sleep effect on an enemy. Due to its light element, it is also capable of landing against Undead creatures, like Lullaby, something a Black Magic Sleep spell has almost no chance of doing. Repose has not always been in Final Fantasy XI. It was added in the November 2007 version update.
- There are two types of sleep in FFXI. The difference lies in whether or not monsters resist the sleep ability.
- "Inflicts target with Sleep."
Repose is a spell learned by Conjurers (rank 8). It costs 3 action points to set.
|This section of the article about Final Fantasy XIV is a stub. You can help Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.|
- "Lose conscious, wash away into the silent sea... Sleep!"
- —Upon casting in Playstation version.