As a member of the Final Fantasy III remake cast alongside the other three Warriors of Light, Refia often joins them in other series works. The following is a list of Refia's appearances in and out of the series as a whole.
Two versions of Refia appeared as signets in the original free-to-play version of Final Fantasy Dimensions II. A unique version of Refia known as Summoner Refia appeared as the highlight signet of the "Summoner Refia" event banner. In addition, the "Summoner RE" signet depicted Refia in her Summoner attire from the 3D remakes of the game. Both versions were earth-elemental signets and could be obtained as a signet through the game's summon drawing shop.
Both Summoner Refia and Summoner RE's special attacks were Bahamur, which raised the attack and magic power of all allies for three turns and removed the enemy party's invincibility status. Summoning Refia required 3 bars from the Summon Gauge.
Summoner Refia's artwork was done by freelance artist Aoki.
The following are the abilities that each version of Refia allowed the wielder to use:
Similar to other series cameo characters, the Summoner Refia and Summoner RE summons were removed from the premium release of Final Fantasy Dimensions II.
Raised in Kazus by the mythril smith Takka. Became a Warrior of Light and embarked on a journey to find her own way in life. Her deeply loving heart can hold off the power of darkness.
Refia is a summonable Legend depicted in her default Final Fantasy III outfit. Her abilities are Advance, Fire, Focus, Ninjutsu, Pounding Kick and Spellbook. She was first introduced in the event, Final Fantasy III - Saronia Castle Mysteries.
- Ability Cards
- Legend Cards
Refia is a playable character who can be recruited in Final Fantasy Record Keeper. She is unlocked in the Molten Cave on Classic in the storyline of Final Fantasy III as the First Time Reward.
A young girl hailing from another world where tales are passed down of the Crystals and the Warriors of Light. Refia is a very willful young lady who was raised in the village of Kazus by the mythril smith Takka. Disliking the strict smithing training her father forces upon her, she has run away from home numerous times. Having escaped the curse of the Djinn that struck her village by having run off to skip out on her training one day, she eventually joins Luneth and the others in order to save her foster father and the other villagers.
Refia appears as a vision obtainable through summoning. A 4-6★ Rare Summon, her job is listed as White Wizard, and her roles are Healing and Support. Her Trust Master reward is the passive Mentality ability. She has no natural element or status ailments resistances.
Her awakening materials are the following:
- 5★: Aqua Pearl x25, Brilliant Ray x13, Sacred Crystal x15, Wicked Drop x8, Holy Crystal x8
- 6★: Rainbow Bloom x20, Fairies' Writ x10, Calamity Writ x10, Prismatic Horn x5, Divine Crystal x5
Refia's stats at her highest levels are as follows (with no passive abilities taken into account), along with the maximum amount of stat points that can be increased through pot-enhancements:
|Rarity||Level||HP||MP||ATK||DEF||MAG||SPR||Drop Check*Maximum burst stone drops per hit|
|4★||60||1846 (+210)||106 (+45)||66 (+14)||69 (+14)||69 (+14)||88 (+14)||3|
|5★||80||2400 (+240)||139 (+60)||86 (+16)||90 (+16)||90 (+16)||115 (+16)||4|
|6★||100||3121 (+390)||181 (+85)||112 (+26)||118 (+26)||117 (+26)||150 (+26)||4|
Depending on her rarity, Refia has three (4★) or four (5-6★) ability slots. She also has White Magic affinity (Lvl 6-8).
|Traits (Special - Active)|
- Limit Bursts
Refia's Limit Burst is a healing and support-type ability. With Loving Heart, Refia can remove all status ailments (Poison, Blind, Silence, Paralyze, Confuse, Disease and Petrify) from the party, while boosting their DEF for three turns.
She can equip accessories.
Refia appears as a non-player character who accompanies players through the Icicle Ridge. She is adept in white magic, which she uses to heal the party after battles.
- CV: Megan Goldsmith / Yoko Hikasa
- Age in Grymoire: 15
- Notes: Wields healing magic / Gentle and kind
- Daughter of Saronia
- Refia was chased out of house and home by her only living relative, her uncle Takka. Given no reason for her exile, she did her best to keep her spirits up and forget her troubles. However, when she saw the woes the people of Saronia faced as a Federation state, she could remain silent no longer. Ignoring the danger, she left to give her uncle a piece of her mind. But it was already too late...
- Sherlotta's Friend and Ward
- Sherlotta discovered Refia one day collapsed and freezing in the snow. She took in and cared for the exiled girl, and they've been fast friends ever since.
- It may surprise you that the strong-willed, independent Refia could get along so well with the tough, no-nonsense Sherlotta. But Refia is a good-natured and honest girl. So while she might not show it, Refia will never forget that she owes Sherlota her life.
- First World of Origin
- FINAL FANTASY III In the remake
Refia appears on several cards in the version available via Final Fantasy Portal App.