As a member of the Final Fantasy III remake cast alongside the other three Warriors of Light, Refia often joins them in other series works. The following is a list of Refia's appearances in and out of the series as a whole.
Two versions of Refia appeared as signets in the original free-to-play version of Final Fantasy Dimensions II. A unique version of Refia known as Summoner Refia appeared as the highlight signet of the "Summoner Refia" event banner. In addition, the "Summoner RE" signet depicted Refia in her Summoner attire from the 3D remakes of the game. Both versions were earth-elemental signets and could be obtained as a signet through the game's summon drawing shop.
Both Summoner Refia and Summoner RE's special attacks were Bahamur, which raised the attack and magic power of all allies for three turns and removed the enemy party's invincibility status. Summoning Refia required 3 bars from the Summon Gauge.
Summoner Refia's artwork was done by freelance artist Aoki.
The following are the abilities that each version of Refia allowed the wielder to use:
Similar to other series cameo characters, the Summoner Refia and Summoner RE summons were removed from the premium release of Final Fantasy Dimensions II.
Raised in Kazus by the mythril smith Takka. Became a Warrior of Light and embarked on a journey to find her own way in life. Her deeply loving heart can hold off the power of darkness.
Refia is a summonable Legend depicted in her default Final Fantasy III outfit. Her abilities are Advance, Fire, Focus, Ninjutsu, Pounding Kick and Spellbook. She was first introduced in the event, Final Fantasy III - Saronia Castle Mysteries.
- Ability Cards
- Legend Cards
Refia appears in several character cards in Final Fantasy Artniks.
Refia is a playable character who can be recruited in Final Fantasy Record Keeper. She is unlocked in the Molten Cave on Classic in the storyline of Final Fantasy III as the First Time Reward.
Refia appears as a summonable vision and optional playable character. She has two variants: the 4-6★ "Refia" (レフィア, Refia?), based on her appearance in the 3D remake's FMV opening, and the 5-7★ "Onion Knight Refia" (たまねぎ剣士レフィア, Tamanegi Kenshi Refia?). Both are Rare Summons; however, their role, job, stats and skillsets differ, as do their Trust Master rewards.
Refia appears as a non-player character who accompanies players through the Icicle Ridge. She is adept in white magic, which she uses to heal the party after battles.
- CV: Megan Goldsmith / Yoko Hikasa
- Age in Grymoire: 15
- Notes: Wields healing magic / Gentle and kind
- Daughter of Saronia
- Refia was chased out of house and home by her only living relative, her uncle Takka. Given no reason for her exile, she did her best to keep her spirits up and forget her troubles. However, when she saw the woes the people of Saronia faced as a Federation state, she could remain silent no longer. Ignoring the danger, she left to give her uncle a piece of her mind. But it was already too late...
- Sherlotta's Friend and Ward
- Sherlotta discovered Refia one day collapsed and freezing in the snow. She took in and cared for the exiled girl, and they've been fast friends ever since.
- It may surprise you that the strong-willed, independent Refia could get along so well with the tough, no-nonsense Sherlotta. But Refia is a good-natured and honest girl. So while she might not show it, Refia will never forget that she owes Sherlota her life.
- First World of Origin
- FINAL FANTASY III In the remake
Refia appears in several trading cards in the Final Fantasy Trading Card Game. She is depicted with her CG render in her own card, but also appears in several cards displaying different job classes.
Refia appears on several cards in the version available via Final Fantasy Portal App.