As a member of the Final Fantasy III remake cast alongside the other three Warriors of Light, Refia often joins them in other series works. The following is a list of Refia's appearances in and out of the series as a whole.
Refia appears as a earth-elemental summon. She appears as part of the "Summoner Refia" event.
Refia's special attack is Bahamur, which raises the attack and magic power of all allies for three turns and causes the enemy party to have no damage negated. Summoning Refia costs 3 point from the Consumption Gauge.
Refia allows the wielder to use the following abilities:
- Catastro I
- Catastro II
- Catastro III
All versions of Refia's Phantom Stone depict her as the Summoner job. In addition, the "Summoner RE" Phantom Stone depicts Refia in her Summoner attire from the 3D remakes of the game.
Raised in Kazus by the mythril smith Takka. Became a Warrior of Light and embarked on a journey to find her own way in life. Her deeply loving heart can hold off the power of darkness.
Refia is a summonable Legend depicted in her default Final Fantasy III outfit. Her abilities are Advance, Fire, Focus, Ninjutsu, Pounding Kick and Spellbook. She was first introduced in the event, Final Fantasy III - Saronia Castle Mysteries.
- Ability Cards
- Legend Cards
A young woman raised by a blacksmith in Kazus. As she travels the land as a Warrior of Light, she seeks to find her true self. Her opposition to the powers of darkness is beyond question, and though she seldom lets it show, she has a caring heart.
Refia is a playable character who can be recruited in Final Fantasy Record Keeper. She is unlocked in the Molten Cave on Classic in the storyline of Final Fantasy III as the First Time Reward.
Refia is a Warrior of Light. Appearing as a Monk, her combat role is Physical Attack.
Beneath Refia's gentle appearance is a fiery Monk with all the inherent spirit of the job and abilities to match. Once again, gender is a non-factor; her Attack alone is enough to rival the best warriors of the game. She also has a better than average Resistance score within the job class. Unlike most Monks, Refia can wield projectile weapons, making her as much a threat from the rear line as from the front. She might not be popular, but Refia stands out as one of the more pleasant surprises in this game's lineup.
Her initial Soul Break is Martial Arts, which at the expense of one Soul Gauge segment raises user's Attack and Accuracy.
She can equip accessories.
A young girl hailing from another world where tales are passed down of the Crystals and the Warriors of Light. Refia is a very willful young lady who was raised in the village of Kazus by the mythril smith Takka. Disliking the strict smithing training her father forces upon her, she has run away from home numerous times. Having escaped the curse of the Djinn that struck her village by having run off to skip out on her training one day, she eventually joins Luneth and the others in order to save her foster father and the other villagers.
Refia appears as a vision obtainable through summoning. A 4-6★ Rare Summon, her job is listed as White Wizard, and her roles are Healing and Support. Her Trust Master reward is the passive Mentality ability. She has no natural element or status ailments resistances.
Her awakening materials are the following:
- 5★: Aqua Pearl x25, Brilliant Ray x13, Sacred Crystal x15, Wicked Drop x8, Holy Crystal x8
- 6★: Rainbow Bloom x20, Fairies' Writ x10, Calamity Writ x10, Prismatic Horn x5, Divine Crystal x5
Refia's stats at her highest levels are as follows (with no passive abilities taken into account), along with the maximum amount of stat points that can be increased through pot-enhancements:
|Rarity||Level||HP||MP||ATK||DEF||MAG||SPR||Drop Check*Maximum burst stone drops per hit|
|4★||60||1846 (+210)||106 (+45)||66 (+14)||69 (+14)||69 (+14)||88 (+14)||3|
|5★||80||2400 (+240)||139 (+60)||86 (+16)||90 (+16)||90 (+16)||115 (+16)||4|
|6★||100||3121 (+390)||181 (+85)||112 (+26)||118 (+26)||117 (+26)||150 (+26)||4|
Depending on her rarity, Refia has three (4★) or four (5-6★) ability slots. She also has White Magic affinity (Lvl 6-8).
|Traits (Special - Active)|
- Limit Bursts
Refia's Limit Burst is a healing and support-type ability. With Loving Heart, Refia can remove all status ailments (Poison, Blind, Silence, Paralyze, Confuse, Disease and Petrify) from the party, while boosting their DEF for three turns.
She can equip accessories.
Refia appears as a non-player character who accompanies players through the Icicle Ridge. She is adept in white magic, which she uses to heal the party after battles.
- CV: Megan Goldsmith / Yoko Hikasa
- Age in Grymoire: 15
- Notes: Wields healing magic / Gentle and kind
- Daughter of Saronia
- Refia was chased out of house and home by her only living relative, her uncle Takka. Given no reason for her exile, she did her best to keep her spirits up and forget her troubles. However, when she saw the woes the people of Saronia faced as a Federation state, she could remain silent no longer. Ignoring the danger, she left to give her uncle a piece of her mind. But it was already too late...
- Sherlotta's Friend and Ward
- Sherlotta discovered Refia one day collapsed and freezing in the snow. She took in and cared for the exiled girl, and they've been fast friends ever since.
- It may surprise you that the strong-willed, independent Refia could get along so well with the tough, no-nonsense Sherlotta. But Refia is a good-natured and honest girl. So while she might not show it, Refia will never forget that she owes Sherlota her life.
- First World of Origin
- FINAL FANTASY III In the remake
Refia appears on several cards in the version available via Final Fantasy Portal App.