Red Cap may refer to
- The recurring hat.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy III.
- The enemy from Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Dimensions.
Redcap, also known as a powrie or dunter, is a type of imaginary malevolent murderous dwarf, goblin, elf or fairy found in Border Folklore. They are said to inhabit ruined castles found along the border between England and Scotland. Redcaps murder travelers who stray into their homes and dye their hats with their victims' blood (from which they get their name). Redcaps must kill regularly, for if the blood staining their hats dries out, they die. Outrunning a redcap is supposedly impossible; the only way to escape one is to quote a passage from the Bible. They lose a tooth on hearing it, which they leave behind.A Red Cap or