Dissidia Final Fantasy (2015) Edit
- Bwoulve's Youngest Brother A - Default coloration. It is identical to his initial appearance in the first chapter of Final Fantasy Tactics. He wears a set of armor over a blue long-sleeved tunic and has a white cape. However, unlike in his debut game, he now has a visible nose.
- Bwoulve's Youngest Brother B - 1st alternate color. Colors his tunic green with a red cape.
- Bwoulve's Youngest Brother C - 2nd alternate color. Colors the tunic red with a green cape.
- True Exploring Mercenary - 1st alternate costume. This outfit is based of his attire from Chapter 2 onwards in Final Fantasy Tactics. Ramza dons dark purple heavy armor, a black turtle-neck underneath, red leather trousers, white gloves and long armored boots.
The Warrior's weapon type are swords:
- Broadsword - Default weapon. This weapon is a rapier, however it is ironically labeled as a broad sword.
- Platinum Sword - 1st alternate weapon.
- Runeblade - 2nd alternate weapon.
The concept behind him is "Warcry Commander" with a focus on support magic. Players can choose between using Shout to strengthen Ramza himself or to strengthen the party.
|Stone (Spirit Bullet)||Bravery||Ground|
|Reaper (Sword Flash)||Bravery||Rush|
|Focus||EX Skill||When EX Gauge is not full|
|Shout||EX Skill||When EX Gauge is full|
|Steel||EX Skill||When EX Gauge is full and button is held|
Creation and developmentEdit
Ramza is a new addition to the character roster. Like all characters in Dissidia, Ramza was redesigned for the game by Tetsuya Nomura. All characters in Final Fantasy Tactics were designed without noses, but to preserve uniformity with the rest of the cast, Nomura decided to give him one: "Ramza is a very popular character, and the image from Mr. [Akihiko] Yoshida are very memorable, so I mulled over it for quite a while before I began drawing. I really pondered over that fact, but in order to preserve the uniformity with the other characters, I gave him a nose."
- Ramza's alternate weapon, the Platinum Sword, is wielded by him in his official art as a Heretic.*
- ↑ Final Fantasy Tactics' Ramza Playable In Dissidia Final Fantasy (Accessed: April 12, 2015) at Siliconera.com
- ↑ Dissidia Details Surface: Square Enix Kills Emo Cloud; PS4 Version a Long Way Off (Accessed: April 21, 2015) at Automaton
- ↑ Tetsuya Nomura on Redesigning Characters for Dissidia Final Fantasy (Accessed: September 20, 2017) at Kotaku.com