- House Beoulve Thirdborn I - Default coloration. Ramza's initial appearance in the first chapter of Final Fantasy Tactics, and his signature attire across all other appearances. He wears a set of armor over a blue long-sleeved tunic and has a white cape.
- House Beoulve Thirdborn II - 1st alternate coloration. Recolors his tunic green with a red cape, and black boots.
- House Beoulve Thirdborn III - 2nd alternate coloration. Recolors his tunic red with a green cape, and dark yellow boots.
- 1st Alternate Costume
- Virtuous Mercenary I - Default coloration. Ramza's attire from Chapter 2 onwards in Final Fantasy Tactics. Ramza dons dark purple heavy armor, a black undershirt, red leather trousers, white gloves and long armored boots.
- Virtuous Mercenary II - 1st alternate coloration. Recolors his armor silver, his undershirt green, and his trousers blue.
- Virtuous Mercenary III - 2nd alternate coloration. Recolors his armor blue and purple, his undershirt black, and his trousers turquoise. It looks similar to Ramza's armor in Brave Exvius on his mercenary version.
Ramza equips swords:
- Broadsword - Default weapon. This weapon is seen in many of Ramza's appearances outside of Final Fantasy Tactics. Though labelled as a Broadsword, it ironically resembles a rapier.
- Platinum Sword - 1st alternate weapon. The Platinum Sword is wielded by Ramza in his official art as a Heretic.
- Runeblade - 2nd alternate weapon. This Runeblade is mainly wielded by Ramza's friend, Delita Heiral from the end of Chapter 2 until Chapter 4.
- Excalibur - 3rd alternate weapon. The weapon is primarily wielded by Cidolfus Orlandeau.
In comparison with the majority of the cast, all of Ramza's swords are more subdued and tame in design, reflective of the middle fantasy era of Ivalice. They can be equipped and wielded by him in Final Fantasy Tactics.
Ramza's default player name is titled Nameless Forgotten. His manikin counterpart, the Mutable Memory, is colored blue.
- Type: Specialist - Ramza can enhance his bravery attacks or support his allies by enhancing their attributes.
- EX Skill:
- Focus - Hold to charge.
- Shout - Enhance Ramza's bravery attacks, poise, and movement speed.
- Galvanize (Hold ) - Enhance the attack potency, defense, movement speed, and bravery regen of allies.
|Pick up a stone from the ground and throw it at your foe. (Hold to charge)|
|Astral Munition||Bravery||Ground (Shout)|
|Send the energy stored in your sword flying forth as a projectile. (Hold to charge)|
|Cause a magic projectile to come crashing down upon your opponent's head. (Can move while casting)|
|Charge toward your target before delivering a forceful blow.|
|Blade Flash||Bravery||Rush (Shout)|
|Charge toward your target before delivering a forceful blow that generates a shockwave.|
|Cut into your foe thrice, temporarily reducing their attack power, defense, and movement speed respectively on hit.|
|Rupture the earth and send shockwaves from midrange that pursue enemies.|
|Pillars of light erupt from the ground at the target's position.|
|Ignite the air around you, catching any nearby enemies in the flames.|
|Focus||EX Skill||When EX Gauge is not full|
|Gradually fill your EX gauge as you hold down .|
|Shout||EX Skill||When EX Gauge is full|
|Greatly increase your attack potency and movement speed temporarily.|
|Galvanize||EX Skill||When EX Gauge is full and button is held|
|Temporarily increase your allies' attack potency, defense, movement speed, and bravery recovery.|
Creation and developmentEdit
Ramza is a new addition to the character roster. Like all characters in Dissidia, Ramza was redesigned for the game by Tetsuya Nomura. All characters in Final Fantasy Tactics were designed without noses, but to preserve uniformity with the rest of the cast, Nomura decided to give him one: "Ramza is a very popular character, and the image from Mr. [Akihiko] Yoshida are very memorable, so I mulled over it for quite a while before I began drawing. I really pondered over that fact, but in order to preserve the uniformity with the other characters, I gave him a nose."
The English version, he is voiced by Phil LaMarr from Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions.
- Dissidia NT
- Dissidia Opera Omnia
- ↑ Tetsuya Nomura on Redesigning Characters for Dissidia Final Fantasy (Accessed: UnknownError: See this for how to archive.) at Kotaku.com