Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ragnarok may refer to:
- The recurring weapon.
- The recurring summon.
- The airship from Final Fantasy VIII.
- The accessory from Final Fantasy X-2.
- The server from Final Fantasy XI.
- The theme from Final Fantasy XI.
- The creature from Final Fantasy XIII, or its respective musical theme.
- The server from Final Fantasy XIV.
- The raid turn from Final Fantasy XIV.
Ragnarök is an event in Norse mythology that is similar to the Apocalypse. It is an event that is set off by the death of the god Balder, which was orchestrated by Loki. The Ragnarok was a final clash of all the major entities of Norse mythology. This caused all of the human spirits up in Valhalla to come down for the final battle.
This bloody encounter ebbs with the destruction of the universe and Balder along with a little handful of entities that are put in the bodies of children and only contain memories of the world before Ragnarok. Those entities would become mortal, and would live again in a new world of plenty and just existence.