Rage may refer to:
- The recurring physical non-elemental ability.
- The recurring magical non-elemental ability.
- The command from Final Fantasy VI.
- The recurring enemy ability.
- The Trigger Command from Final Fantasy X.
- The enemy mechanic from Final Fantasy Type-0.
- The ability from Bravely Default.
- The ability from Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales.
Rage (often called fury or frenzy) is a feeling of intense, violent, or growing anger. It is associated with the fight-or-flight response and often activated in response to an external cue, such as an event that impacts negatively on the person.
|This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link|
referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.