This mobile polyroot is a member of the plantoid phylum and native to the Mindartian continent. It displays lush, crimson-colored blossoms and emits a powerful stench to attract unwary insects. The Rafflesia then incapacitates them with its whip-like tendrils before devouring them whole. The extinction of the species can almost certainly be attributed to the sudden disappearance of the gnat, its primary food source.
Special Attacks Edit
- Bloody Caress: Threefold single target Drain. May use on its own charmed monsters.
- Floral Bouquet: AoE Sleep and Charms nearby monsters.
- Rotten Stench: AoE Accuracy Down and Magic Accuracy down.
- Seedspray: Single target damage and Defense down.
- Soothing Aroma: Area of Effect Charm. Used only by certain notorious monsters.
- Viscid Emission: Cone Attack Amnesia.
Rafflesia is a genus of parasitic flowering plants found in southeastern Asia, on Indonesia, Malay Peninsula, Borneo, Sumatra, Thailand and the Philippines. Rafflesia was found in the Indonesian rain forest by an Indonesian guide working for Dr. Joseph Arnold in 1818, and named after Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles, the leader of the expedition.The