Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Qufim Island is a location in Final Fantasy XI.
Frozen Pond Edit
Sea of Shu'Meyo Edit
Night Flowers Edit
- Position: (F-8)
Voidwatch Operations Edit
- Position: (I-11)
Planar Rift Edit
- Position: (G-6), (H-6), (I-7)
These mysterious rifts are disturbances in the fabric of time and space. It is from here that extradimensional invaders of unknown origin, collectively known as "Voidwalkers", breach into Vana'diel. To stem the tide of invasion, adventurers may volunteer themselves in Voidwatch operations to dispatch these intruders at the source. The fiend Kaggen can be found at the Planar Rifts here.
Connected Areas Edit
- Port Jeuno - (I-11)
- An undersea tunnel to the south leads to the Grand Duchy of Jeuno.
- Behemoth's Dominion - (D-5)
- A tunnel in the northwest leads to the Behemoth's Dominion.
- Lower Delkfutt's Tower - (F-6)
- Delkfutt's Tower can be entered from Qufim Island.
- Misareaux Coast - (E-6)
- A Swirling Vortex found in the tunnels of Qufim Island transports adventurers to the Misareaux Coast in the Tavnazian Archipelago.
- Dynamis - Qufim - (H-7)
- Adventurers in possession of certain items may be granted access to the dreamworld of Dynamis at the hieroglyphics found here.
- Abyssea - Empyreal Paradox - (F-7)
- The Transcendental Radiance found here will open a gateway for adventurers in possession of a crimson traverser stone to the Empyreal Paradox, in the parallel realm of Abyssea.