Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Quadav are a race of turtle-like bipeds in Final Fantasy XI. They are one of the races referred to as beastmen. Their capital is Beadeaux, a swampy region near the Pashhow Marshlands, and they are neighbors to the Humes and Galka in the Republic of Bastok. They tend to burrow and mine for a living.
While the Bastok nation has been carved by enterprising Humes out of the former Quadav territories, presumably by the strength of the tough Galka, Quadavs have remained in control of the nearby Palborough Mines. They are found almost exclusively on the continent of Quon. Their kingdom, as they are ruled by The Adamanking, is nestled, perhaps uncomfortably, between Bastok, the Kingdom of San d'Oria, and the Grand Duchy of Jeuno.
Quadavs are closely tied to earth and water elements which covers the two more prevalent terrain types they inhabit and toil about. The Quadav identify themselves individually and culturally with the materials with which they work. As their shells thicken with age, the titles given to individual Quadav change. Within their strict caste system, those chosen to serve in the Elite Guard are given titles portraying hard and precious metals, while those chosen to be magicians are given titles taken from precious gems.
The Quadav have long possessed an understanding of metallurgical technology, and have adapted their skills in metalworking to even create fire-fueled incubators with pipes to carry warm air into the ground to warm the damp caves where their eggs are kept.
Quadav Notorious Monsters Edit
- Adaman Quadav
- Be'Ebo Tortoisedriver
- Be'Zhe Keeprazer
- Bi'Fho Jestergrin - One of the quadavs you face in the Burning Circle notorious monster battle Grimshell Shocktroopers.
- Bi'Gho Headtaker
- Bo'Who Warmonger
- Bu'Ghi Howlblade
- Da'Dha Hundredmask
- De'Pha Unscarred
- Diamond Quadav - This is a White Mage quadav who serves as a placeholder for the Adamanking.
- Ea'Tho Cruelheart - One of the quadavs you face in the Burning Circle notorious monster battle Grimshell Shocktroopers.
- Ga'Bhu Unvanquished
- Ge'Dha Evileye
- Gi'Pha Manameister
- Gu'Khu Dukesniper
- Gu'Nha Wallstormer
- Gu'Nhi Noondozer
- Hu'Rhe Marrowgorger
- Ji'Fhu Infiltrator
- Ka'Ghi Trovemaker
- Ka'Nha Jabbertongue - One of the quadavs you face in the Burning Circle notorious monster battle Grimshell Shocktroopers.
- Ko'Dho Cannonball
- Ku'Tya Hotblood - One of the quadavs you face in the Burning Circle notorious monster battle Grimshell Shocktroopers.
- Lead Quadav - this title is a generic title for a the final boss of a Garrison fight in North Gustaberg.
- Magnes Quadav - A notorious monster involved in the quest for a Jaguar Mantle, For the Birds.
- Mi'Rhe Whisperblade
- Mu'Gha Legionkiller - Legionkiller refers to being famous for killing Legionnaires, the foot troops of the Republic of Bastok.
- Mu'Zha Infernoblade
- Na'Hya Floodmaker
- Ni'Ghu Nestfender - Involved in the Warrior quest for Artifact Armor.
- Nickel Quadav - A notorious monster involved in the quest for a Jaguar Mantle, For the Birds.
- No'Bhu Unyielding
- No'Mho Crimsonarmor
- No'Bhi Spiraleye
- Orichalcum Quadav
- Ruby Quadav - This is a Red Mage Quadav and one of the place holders for the Adamanking.
- So'Hyu Quakemaker
- Ta'Hyu Gallanthunter
- Yo'Bhu Hideousmask - One of the quadavs you face in the Burning Circle notorious monster battle Grimshell Shocktroopers.
- Za'Dha Adamanking - The King of the Quadav nation, also level 85, and quite a tough, rich Quadav at that.
- Ze'Vho Fallsplitter
- Zi'Ghi Boneeater
- Zo'Dha Legslicer
- Zo'Khu Blackcloud
Other appearances Edit