|White Mage: Life's refreshing breeze, blow in energy! Cure!|
|This article can be improved in areas such as Remove instances of abilities not named Pollen, put them on disambigs/redirects.|
Please refer to the Manual of Style or Editing Help to get started.
|Relm: I couldn't miss the chance to practice my drawing!|
|This article is in need of a few pictures. Perhaps you can help by uploading a picture.|
Pollen (花粉, Kafun?) is a recurring ability in the Final Fantasy series. It appears as an ability or spell, usually utilized by plant-type enemies. Pollen often inflicts status effects on its targets; however, some variants are restorative spells.
Variants include Deadly Pollen, Doom Pollen, Big Pollen, White Pollen, and Dream Pollen.
Blood Flower is the only monster that uses Pollen, and it functions the same way as in Final Fantasy IV.
Pollen is an enemy ability from Final Fantasy X. There are three versions: Funguar's inflicts Sleep, Thorn's does the same and also inflicts Darkness, and Exoray's does the same and also inflicts Poison. Sleep Sprout's Goodnight attack is identical to Pollen, but inflicts magical damage, Berserk, Sleep, Poison, Power Break, and Armor Break.
Final Fantasy XI SpellPollen
|Effect||Restores caster's HP by a very small amount.|
|Casting Time||2 Seconds|
|Recast Time||5 Seconds|
|Magic Type||Blue Magic|
Pollen is Blue Magic spell learned from Bees. It restores HP to the caster. For bees, it can heal hundreds of HP, but for players, its default limit is 36 HP only. It grants HP+5 and CHR+1 when set, and costs 1 Blue Magic Point to set.
- Roughly equivalent to the Healing Magic spell, Cure, but self-target only.
- Modified by MND and VIT.
- Enhanced by all "Cure Potency" enhancements, such as Light Staff/Apollo's Staff, Anwig Salade, and Desultor Tassets (with Cure Potency augments).
- Not affected by weather/day effects or Korin Obi.
- Enhanced by Divine Seal.
- Soft cap is 36HP healed, but can exceed the cap with cure potency enhancements or Divine Seal.
- Can be set alongside either Wild Carrot, Magic Fruit, Yawn, or Exuviation to create the Resist Sleep job trait.