Pollen (花粉, Kafun?) is a recurring ability in the Final Fantasy series. It appears as an ability or spell, usually utilized by plant-type enemies. Pollen often inflicts status effects on its targets; however, some variants are restorative spells.
Variants include Deadly Pollen, Doom Pollen, Big Pollen, White Pollen, and Dream Pollen.
Blood Flower is the only monster that uses Pollen, and it functions the same way as in Final Fantasy IV.
|This section of the article about Final Fantasy IV: The After Years is a stub. You can help Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.|
Pollen is an enemy ability from Final Fantasy X. There are three versions: Funguar's inflicts Sleep, Thorn's does the same and also inflicts Darkness, and Exoray's does the same and also inflicts Poison. Sleep Sprout's Goodnight attack is identical to Pollen, but inflicts magical damage, Berserk, Sleep, Poison, Power Break, and Armor Break.
|Final Fantasy XI Spell|
|Effect:||Restores caster's HP by a very small amount.|
|Casting Time:||2 Seconds|
|Recast Time:||5 Seconds|
|Magic Type:||Blue Magic|
Pollen is Blue Magic spell learned from Bees. It restores HP to the caster. For bees, it can heal hundreds of HP, but for players, its default limit is 36 HP only. It grants HP+5 and CHR+1 when set, and costs 1 Blue Magic Point to set.
- Roughly equivalent to the Healing Magic spell, Cure, but self-target only.
- Modified by MND and VIT.
- Enhanced by all "Cure Potency" enhancements, such as Light Staff/Apollo's Staff, Anwig Salade, and Desultor Tassets (with Cure Potency augments).
- Not affected by weather/day effects or Korin Obi.
- Enhanced by Divine Seal.
- Soft cap is 36HP healed, but can exceed the cap with cure potency enhancements or Divine Seal.
- Can be set alongside either Wild Carrot, Magic Fruit, Yawn, or Exuviation to create the Resist Sleep job trait.
|This section of the article about Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a stub. You can help Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.|
The Pollen ability is used by the Death Flower.