Poison may refer to:
- The recurring element.
- The recurring spell.
- The recurring spellblade.
- The recurring status.
- The spell from the original Final Fantasy.
- The enemy ability from the original Final Fantasy.
- The spell from Final Fantasy II.
- The enemy ability from Final Fantasy IV.
- The Materia from Final Fantasy VII.
- The materia from Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-.
- The support ability from Final Fantasy Legend II.
- The weapon from Final Fantasy Legend III.
In the context of biology, poisons are substances that cause disturbances to organisms, usually by chemical reaction or other activity on the molecular scale, when a sufficient quantity is absorbed by an organism.