Pineapple may refer to:
- The mix from Final Fantasy X.
- The mix from Final Fantasy X-2.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy XII.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Dimensions.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
The Mk 2 defensive hand grenade (sometimes written Mk II) is a fragmentation hand grenade used by the U.S. armed forces during World War II and in later conflicts including the Vietnam War. The Mk II was manufactured with grooves in the cast iron. This was erroneously believed to aid fragmentation, but additionally provided for a better grip when throwing the grenade. This gave it the appearance of a pineapple fruit, giving it the common nickname of the "iron pineapple".