Picochu may refer to:
- The enemy from Final Fantasy XIII.
- The Paradigm Pack ally from Final Fantasy XIII-2 known as Picochu in the Japanese release.
- The enemy from Pictlogica Final Fantasy.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy All the Bravest.
- The enemy and boss from Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
Pico (symbol p) is a unit prefix meaning one trillionth. Used primarily with the metric system, this prefix denotes a factor of 10−12 or 0.000 000 000 001.
otyugh. The name in Japanese (and transliterations) comes from the pronunciation; it is pronounced with a short O and T (practically to a ch), making the pronunciation close to "o-chuugh". "オチュー" is the closest the katakana system can get to representing the sound without using compound katakana pronunciations not natively found in Japanese."Ochu" comes from Dungeons & Dragons; specifically, it is the