Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Piano Collections: Final Fantasy VII is a piano arranged album of tracks from Final Fantasy VII: Original Soundtrack, performed by Seiji Honda.
Piano Collections: Final Fantasy VII was the last Final Fantasy album released before Square's distributor, Digicube, went bankrupt, so the original pressing of this album had a very limited run. The liner notes for both the original and the reprint versions include the track list in Japanese, pictures, profile of Seiji Honda and messages from Nobuo Uematsu and Honda.
- "Tifa's Theme", ティファのテーマ
- "FINAL FANTASY VII Main Theme", F.F.VIIメインテーマ
- "Cinco de Chocobo", シンコ・デ・チョコボ
- "Ahead on Our Way", 旅の途中で
- "Those Who Fight", 闘う者達
- "Valley of the Falling Stars", 星降る峡谷
- "Gold Saucer", ゴールドソーサー
- "Farm Boy", 牧場の少年
- "Rufus' Welcoming Ceremony", ルーファウス歓迎式典
- "Aeris' Theme", エアリスのテーマ
- "One-Winged Angel", 片翼の天使
- "Descendant of Shinobi", 忍びの末裔
Published by Yamaha Music Media, the Final Fantasy VII Piano Collection Sheet Music book contains the sheet music for Shiro Hamaguchi's arrangements on the Piano Collections: Final Fantasy VII album. The pieces are arranged for solo piano and the difficulty level is from intermediate to advanced.
- Final Fantasy VII: Original Soundtrack
- Final Fantasy VII: Reunion Tracks
- Piano Collections: Final Fantasy IV
- Piano Collections: Final Fantasy V
- Piano Collections: Final Fantasy VI
- Piano Collections: Final Fantasy VIII
- Piano Collections: Final Fantasy IX
- Piano Collections: Final Fantasy X
- Final Fantasy X-2 Piano Collection