Phoenix may refer to:
- The recurring summon.
- The recurring item.
- The artwork from the original Final Fantasy.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy III.
- The Augment ability from Final Fantasy IV.
- The server from Final Fantasy XI.
- The boss from Final Fantasy XII.
- The fal'Cie from Final Fantasy XIII.
- The paradigm name from Japanese release of Final Fantasy XIII.
- The boss from Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.
- The enemy from The Final Fantasy Legend.
phoenix or phenix (Greek: φοῖνιξ phoinix; Latin: phoenix, phœnix, fenix) is a long-lived bird that is cyclically regenerated or reborn. Associated with the sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. According to some sources, the phoenix dies in a show of flames and combustion, although there are other sources that claim that the legendary bird dies and simply decomposes before being born again. According to some texts, the phoenix could live over 1,400 years before rebirth.In Greek mythology, a