|Final Fantasy XII Elite Mark|
|Bestiary Location||Elite Marks|
|Location||Pharos at Ridorana* (First Ascent - Dunes of Profaning Wind)|
Subterra" (Hell's Challenge)
|Common Steal||Ancient Turtle Shell|
|Uncommon Steal||Aries Gem|
|Very Rare Drop||None|
|Canopic Jar Drop||None|
|Attacks||Attack (11 hit-max), Flatten, Power Spin|
|Abilities||Stone Gaze, Perfect Defense, Flash|
|Innate abilities||Safety, Null Knockback, Null VIT, Adrenaline, Attack Plus|
If Perfect Defense up - Paling, Magick Shield
If Paling and Magick Shield off - Null Evade, Damage Resist
HP Devour (HP <80%)
|Immune to||Death, Petrify, Stop, Doom, Confuse*, Sleep, Disease, Reverse, Slow", Disable, Immobilize, Blind, Poison, Sap, Lure, Berserk, Warp, Poach, Fractional Damage, Sight Unseeing, Renew, Syphon, Numerology, Charm, Achilles, Wither, Addle|
|Other Information||Has Protect|
Has 50% Shell
Hunt 44: God or Devil? Edit
- Main article: Shadowseer#Hunt 44: God Or Devil?
- A petition has been submitted for the hunting of the Seer (Rank 6). The petitioner is Montblanc in the clan hall in Rabanastre.
- Hunt accepted. A being claiming to be a god, the Seer, has been creating trouble. This "god" is to be found in the Pharos at Ridorana.
- Shadowseer defeated! Report to Montblanc in the clan hall.
- Hunt reported. Montblanc was happy to see another megalomaniacal entity brought to its knees.
Genus: Rank VI Mark
Being a Titantoise with the Aspect of a giant Boulder, set to the great Purpose of purging a Shrine in the Far North of an infestation of wicked Creatures. The Surface of its mighty Shell is encrusted with hardened Lava, and its Legs are forever in Shadow. In the North, it is called the Darktoise for its Coloration, and it is revered as an Anima of Shadow.
Pandaemonium has a rather high Defense, but Reddas will be fighting alongside the party. The party should Dispel its positive buffs and start attacking. Pandaemonium itself has two attacks that should be handled cautiously: Flash and Stone Gaze. Flash hits multiple times and has a chance of inflicting Blind, while Stone Gaze inflicts Petrify. The characters will receive damage every time they hit him. It is advisable to Berserk Reddas.
Like other turtle-kind monsters, Pandaemonium can execute Power Spin, which damages all characters and has a chance of inflicting Slow, as well as Flatten, which causes considerable damage. Luckily, Flatten does not inflict any status ailments. When Pandaemonium's health hits critical, it will use Perfect Defense, which negates all physical and magickal attacks. During this period, the player should re-buff their characters and pay attention to Pandaemonium's attacks. The Paling and Magick Shield will fade in around two minutes.
- Pandaemonium, along with the other three bosses that Shadowseer summons, references the Sì Xiàng, four mythical Chinese beasts that correspond to the four directions of the compass. Pandaemonium refers to the Black Tortoise of the North.
- Pandaemonium is summoned while fighting against another Elite Mark, Shadowseer, along with Fenrir, Slyt, and Phoenix.