World A (I)
Orience is comprised of four nations that until recently had coexisted peacefully, each controlling a Crystal that grants them a unique power. However, the price that came from that power is memory loss: l'Cie chosen by the crystals lose most memory of who they were, while even those citizens of Orience who remain human are forced to forget those who have died.
- Dominion of Rubrum: Rubrum controls the Suzaku Crystal, which contains the power of Magic. Its capital is the Magic Academy Peristylium Suzaku and its leader is Khalia Chival VI. It is the home of Class Zero and is subsequently the protagonist nation in the game.
- Milites Empire: Milites controls the Byakko Crystal, which contains the power of Weapons. Its capital is Ingram and its leader is High Commander Cid Aulstyne. Cid took command after the disappearance of the previous emperor, and he uses the Byakko Crystal to develop advanced military technology in an attempt to conquer the other three nations and gain control of their crystals. As the Milites Empire is responsible for instigating the war in Orience, they are considered to be the antagonist nation.
- Lorican Alliance: Lorica controls the Genbu Crystal, which contains the power of the Shield with its inhabitants of larger size. Its capital is Lorica and its leader is Gilgamesh Anshul. Early in the game, Lorica is annihilated by an Ultima Bomb deployed by Milites, leaving no survivors.
- Kingdom of Concordia: Concordia controls the Sōryū Crystal, which contains the power of the Dragon with its ruler able to communicate with the Dragon Queen. Its capital is Mahamayuri and its leader is Andoria Kaya Tranka Fam Forturio. Following Andoria's assassination, an unnamed Concordian King becomes the new leader. Concordia was allied with Rubrum until Class Zero was framed for Andoria's assassination, after which the Concordian King takes full control of the nation and joins forces with Milites.
List of Locations in OrienceEdit
- Northern Canyon (北の峡谷, ?)
- Berith Desert (ベリト砂漠, ?)
- Former Lorica Region (旧ロリカ地域, ?)
- Juhanla Region|ユハンラ地方}}
- North Togoreth Region|北トゴレス地方}}
- Mahamayuri (王都マハマユリ, ?)
- Yezel District (アズール地区, ?)
- Cetme District (セトメ地区, ?)
- Meroe Region (メロエ地方, ?)
- Iscah Region (イスカ地方, ?)
- Togoreth Region (トゴレス地方, ?)
- Rilochy Province (ライローキ州, ?)
- West Nesher District (西ネシェル地区, ?)
- East Nesher District (東ネシェル地区, ?)
- Rubrum Region (ルブルム地方, ?)
- Eibon Region (エイボン地方, ?)
- Roshana Province (ローシャナ州, ?)
- Ruined Vail Land (滅びしヴァイルの地, ?)
- Innsmouth Region (インスマ地方, ?)
- Dragon King's Sanctuary (龍神の聖域, ?)
- The four crystals are named after the Japanese names of the four god animals representing the four cardinal directions in Chinese mythology, all of which have previously made appearances in Final Fantasy XI as Notorious Monsters, and in Final Fantasy XII as four bosses at the Pharos at Ridorana, albeit with different names.
- Some location names on the world map are written in Pulse writing.
|This article is a stub about a location in Final Fantasy Type-0. You can help Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.|