|White Mage: Life's refreshing breeze, blow in energy! Cure!||This article can be improved in areas such as grammar, style, formatting, and spelling.|
Please refer to the Manual of Style or Editing Help to get started.
These warmachines are not well understood. Are they simple machines used by the Orcs? Or are they themselves living (or enchanted) sentient (or semi-sentient) creatures who perform their deadly tasks on their own? While nobody knows for sure, recent findings may suggest the latter. Historic sightings of these machines was always obscured by the caves that they were housed in – leading many to believe that Orcs were behind the warmachines controlling their moves. More recently, however, warmachines have been spotted moving about seeking on their own – suggesting that they are their own bosses. Jagidbod's Warmachine is a great hint that they are in fact vehicles for destruction. During a campaign Jagidbod will emerge from the wreckage of his battle-beaten warmachine to fight in person. Either way, they can be dangerous.
While not known for providing successful adventurers much in the way of rewards, drops of guns and boomerangs have been reported.
- Orcish Barricader
- Orcish Flamethrower
- Orcish Firebelcher
- Orcish Stonelauncher
- Orcish Wallbreaker
Notorious Monsters Edit
- Cogtooth Skagnogg
- Death Clan Destroyer
- Jagidbod's Warmachine
- Kegpaunch Doshgnosh
- Orcish Onager
- Orcish Panzer
- Wolf Clan Warmachine
Special Attacks Edit
- Blastbomb - Radial AoE Fire damage centered on the target and Bind. Ignores shadows.
- Burst - Damage varies with TP
- Fire Arrow - Single target Fire damage
- Firebomb - Conal attack Fire damage. Ignores Shadows.
- Fountain - Conic Water damage. Ignores Shadows.
- Scatter Shell - Radial AoE Fire(?) damage centered on the target. Only used by certain Notorious Monsters.
- Sticky Grenade - Deals damage and Weight. Only used by certain Notorious Monsters.
- Tear Grenade - Deals damage and causes Silence & Blind. Only used by certain Notorious Monsters.