A fish with sharp tusks. Attacks with its strong jaws.
The fish attack in a specific pattern - when two are killed, three more spawn, then two more when those three are killed. The pattern repeats for a minute of real time, and once all the fish are killed after the minute mark, the Rhizopas spawns. Defeating the Opinicus Fish is not difficult at all, but since they respawn over and over the best course of action is to kill all but one of them, then wait for a minute to pass and then kill it to fight the Rhizopas.
NOTE: Monster #1-5 are all Opinicus Fish.
1st Turn: Attack (100%)
- If Timer >= 60:
- If 0 monsters are alive: Bring in Rhizopas
If 0 monsters are alive:
- If last monster killed is Monster #1:
- Bring in Monster #2, #3, and #5
- If last monster killed is Monster #2:
- Bring in Monster #1, and #5
- If last monster killed is Monster #3:
- Bring in Monster #2, #4, and #5
- If last monster killed is Monster #4:
- Bring in Monster #1, and #3
- If last monster killed is Monster #5:
- Bring in Monster #2, #3, and #4
Opinicus is a heraldic beast that differs from the griffin principally in that all four of its legs are those of a lion. It is typically shown with the short tail of a camel and sometimes with a longer neck like a camel's (but still feathered). An heraldic opinicus is shown as a male creature, whereas the winged griffin is female.The
It was known as Piranha in the SNES and PS versions. piranha is an omnivorous freshwater fish that inhabits South American rivers known for their sharp teeth, powerful jaws, and voracious appetite for meat.A