Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Onion may refer to:
- The recurring set of equipment.
- The recurring job.
- The loot from Final Fantasy XII.
- The loot from Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift.
- The item from Final Fantasy Tactics S.
- The accessory from Dissidia Final Fantasy.
- The accessory from Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy.
onion, also known as the bulb onion or common onion, is used as a vegetable and is the most widely cultivated species of the genus Allium.The
The adjective of onion refers to the Japanese metaphoric idiom of poverty, aptly named the "Onion Life", "peeling away one layer at a time and crying all the way". Alternatively, the term could come from the slang phrase "to know one's onions", meaning to be very versatile.