Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes any one ally immune to death
Enhances party's defense against death.
NulDeath, known as ARUB in the NES release, and NulMgc in the Final Fantasy Origins release, is a level 7 White Magic spell which grants Resist Death, Resist Status, and Resist Earth to all allies. As such this effectively grants resistance to most status inflicting spells and immunity to the spells Blind, Stun, and Kill.
- Death elemental spells: Death, Kill.
- Status elemental spells: Sleep, Silence, Dark, Slow, Hold, Fear, Confuse, Blind, Stun.
- Earth elemental spells: Quake.
- Death elemental enemy abilities: Squint, Toxic.
- Status elemental enemy abilities: Gaze, Flash, Snort, Ink, Dazzle.
- Earth elemental enemy abilities: Earthquake.
Death Force is an Enemy Skill that inflicts NulDeath to a single target. The spell costs 3 MP and can be learned only from the enemy Adamantaimai. The player must use Manipulate in order to learn the Enemy Skill. Death Force only works on one person per caster. For example, if only one party member has learned Death Force, and used it on themselves and then cast it on another party member, they will lose their death immunity status. Therefore, to maximize the usage of Death Force, all three party members must have learned it.