|Final Fantasy XIII Eidolon|
|シヴァ・ニクス (Shiva Nikusu)|
|Location||Lake Bresha (A Silent Maelstrom)|
|Abilities||ATB Charge, Wheel Grind, Pirouette, Blizzara|
|Notes|| - Yields to those who amass chain bonuses.|
- Yields to those who defend against and endure attacks.
- Cannot be provoked.
Nix is a boss in Final Fantasy XIII. She is half of Snow Villiers's Eidolon, and she is fought in Lake Bresha, along with Stiria, by Snow, as a test to prove his strength to them. They first appear when Snow is threatened by oncoming PSICOM troops, and save him from them, before the Eidolon turns on Snow. Along with Stiria, they make up the Shiva Sisters. Once the Shiva Sisters have been defeated, they enter Gestalt Mode, and become what appears to be a motorcycle.
Nix is possibly the easiest Eidolon to fight. During the battle, Stiria will heal Snow and cannot be targeted. Nix will attack physically and occasionally charge her ATB to use her Pirouette or Wheel Grind move.
The fastest way to win this battle is to use Ravager and either cue up three Blizzards or three Froststrikes (Blizzard is recommended due to faster casting time) and switch into Sentinel when she charges her ATB to tank her special moves. Contrary to popular belief the player does not need to use a Guard-ability to increase the Gestalt-Bar; one simply needs to be in the Sentinel paradigm.
- Turn 1 - ATB Charge (Increase VA1 by 1)
- Turn 2 - Attack, Attack, Attack, Pirouette (If VA1 = 3 - Attack, Attack, Blizzara, Wheel Grind)
- Turn 3 - Attack, Attack
- Turn 4 - Attack, Attack (If VA1 = > 1 - Attack)
- Turn 5 - Attack, Attack (If VA1 = > 1 = Skip Turn) (If VA1 = 3 = Set VA1 = 0)
- "Nix" is Latin for "snow".