Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After defeating the fiends at the lightning-rod towers, the Gullwings enter a hidden cave where they Cid, slumped against a wall after sustaining injury from the rogue machina infesting the cave. The girls decide to help him and Cid hits a button on the wall behind himself, dropping a nearby movable wall to reveal the Machina Panzer.
- Al Bhed Primer
- Diamond Gloves (first or second visit)
- Hyper Wrist (first or second visit)
- Mystery Veil (first or second visit)
- Talisman (first or second visit)
- Nature's Lore (first or second visit)
- Corpus Invictus (second visit)
- Salvation Promised Garment Grid (second visit)
- Force of Nature (third visit)
- Assault Machina x2, Killer Machina, Watcher-S
- Machina Leader, Killer Machina
- Assault Machina x2, Killer Machina
- Machina Soldier, Assault Machina, Watcher-R
- Machina Leader x2, Killer Machina
- Machina Soldier x2, Machina Leader
- Machina Soldier x2, Watcher-S
- Assault Machina x2
- Machina Leader, Killer Machina, Watcher-R
- Assault Machina x2, Machina Soldier
- Assault Machina x2, Machina Soldier, Watcher-R
- Machina Soldier x2
- Machina Striker
- Machina Panzer, Watcher-A, Watcher-R, Watcher-S (Boss)
|"Zanarkand Ruins" from Final Fantasy X-2|
|Trouble with the audio sample?|
"Zanarkand Ruins" plays in the dungeon.