Neochu may refer to:
- The enemy from Final Fantasy.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy XIII.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy XIV.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.
- The boss from Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
Neochu is an amalgam of the words "neo" and "ochu".Neo is a prefix from the ancient Greek word for "new" or "young".
otyugh. The name in Japanese (and transliterations) comes from the pronunciation; it is pronounced with a short O and T (practically to a ch), making the pronunciation close to "o-chuugh". "オチュー" is the closest the katakana system can get to representing the sound without using compound katakana pronunciations not natively found in Japanese."Ochu" comes from Dungeons & Dragons; specifically, it is the